Brief Description: New Zealand’s Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment Minister Paul Goldsmith is offering scholarships for current or prospective international students. Scholarships are available for students to wish to study or who are currently studying and wish to continue studying in New Zealand.
“International education is now our fourth largest export industry, worth NZ$4.5 billion a year, and this scholarship is a one-off award to celebrate another significant milestone for Education New Zealand – reaching one million followers across its social media platforms,” said Minister Goldsmith.
Eligibility: The Promotion is open to:
- Non-New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who wish to study or who are currently studying, and wish to continue studying, in New Zealand; and
- Parents and/or guardians of non-New Zealand residents aged 13 years of age or over who wish to study or who are currently studying, and wish to continue studying, in New Zealand.
In order to be eligible to enter the Promotion, students must:
- Be a follower of ENZ’s Facebook page as at July 20, 2017;
- Be aged 18 years or older as at 20 July 2017; and
- Be a resident of a country other than New Zealand.
Study Program: Scholarships are available for students to wish to study or who are currently studying and wish to continue studying, in New Zealand.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered at the University.
National/International Students: International students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship is to cover tuition and course-related costs up to the value of NZD$10,000 for study at any approved academic institution for the study to commence before 30 June 2018.
Application Procedure: Complete and return any application forms required. While this can often be done online, you’ll still need to post or courier some documents, such as:
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts,
- Proof that you can meet the institution’s English language requirements,
- A recent résumé or curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship are open until July 20, 2017.
For more details visit the official site