Applications are invited for up to 15 partial tuition scholarships available for international students to study master program at UOW’s Sydney Business School.
Brief Description: There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the UOW’s Sydney Business School.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
National/International Students: International students can apply for these tuition scholarships.
How to Apply: Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au.
- An application form
- You’re certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Application Deadline: Application Deadlines
|Trimester 1 2017||Trimester 2 2017||Trimester 3 2017|
|Applications Open||October 3, 2016||January 2, 2017||April 3, 2017|
|Applications Close||December 9, 2016||March 3, 2017||May 26, 2017|
For more details visit the official site