Adobe Design Achievement Awards for International Students to study in any country.
Brief Description: The ADAA is a global digital media competition for student creators. Connected to industry professionals, academic leaders, and top brands, the ADAA is launching the next generation of student careers.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The Competition is free to enter!
Participants must be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of the entry.
For the complete list of eligibility criteria, visit the official website via link below.
- Project originality and creative excellence.
- Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
- Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
Course Level: Awards are open to all levels.
Study Subject: Awards are available in all disciplines. Students in any field of endeavour can apply.
Scholarship Award: Competition benefits and prizes, You gain the following:
- Exposure: Earn international exposure to top design firms and brands.
- Mentorship: Benefit from the guidance and portfolio reviews by industry experts.
- Opportunities: Be invited to exclusive Adobe Career Bootcamp and the Adobe Creative Residency.
- Resources: Boost your career with access to Adobe Creative Cloud, a trip to Adobe MAX, career tips from the pros at 99U, and more.
National/International Students: Citizens of all countries can participate in this competition.
How to Apply: To apply, follow these simple steps:
Create a profile with your Adobe ID, Upload your work on Behance, Get connected to the ADAA community, and Sign up for events + mentorship. Please visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on how to apply.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is June 12, 2017.
For more details visit the official site