The AngloGold Ashanti Limited is inviting applicants for its Anglo Gold Ashanti Bursary programme. This bursary is available to learners for the full-time degree or diploma tertiary studies in all fields of study, including finance.
Brief Description: The aim of this bursary is providing support to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas of the Eastern Cape and to the children of the company’s employees.
- Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results.
- For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Nationality: South African citizens who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong are eligible to apply for this bursary.
Award Includes: Not Known
Study Program: Bursary is available to pursue diploma tertiary studies.
Study Major: Bursary is awarded in all field of study, including finance.
Host Organization: South African Universities
Number of Awards: Not known
National/International Students: South African citizens who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong are eligible to apply for this bursary.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via online. Applicants must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
- Proof of school (letter from the school).
- Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
Submission Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.
For more details visit the official site.