Beihang University is inviting international students, who want to study for master’s or doctoral degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year. The last date to apply for scholarship is March 25, 2017.
Brief Description: International students, who want to study for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree at Beihang University (BUAA), are welcome to apply for the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University supported by Chinese Government Scholarship. The University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses. The program will start in early September 2017 and the study period is 2 to 3 years for master program and 3 to 4 years for doctoral program.
- For master program, the candidates should have Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese.
- The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc..
Award Includes: The University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses.
Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programmes (Master’s and Doctoral) at Beihang University, China.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Host Organization: Beihang University, China
Number of Awards: Not Known
National/International Students: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Governing Body: Chinese Government
All the documents should be in duplicate. And the language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones;
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
- The Results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese;
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination.
- Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (RMB?400 Yuan or US$70)(*Remittance);
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page);
- The List of Application Documents and Post Address confirmed.
Submission Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 25, 2017.
For more details visit the official site.