Bond University is offering postgraduate awards for Australia and international students to pursue a Ph.D. Doctorate by Research at the University.
Brief Description: Bond University offers a range of living stipend scholarships for commencing Doctoral degree students. Living stipends are tax exempt, and provide financial support to enable students to focus on their studies.
Eligibility: In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
- The scholarship is open to students who are studying a Ph.D. Doctorate by Research and hold a valid Letter of offer for enrollment at Bond University.
- Previous applicants for Scholarships, who have been unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
Course Level: Award is available for undertaking higher degree research program (Ph.D. Doctorate by Research) at Bond University.
Study Subject(s): The award is available in all subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The 2016 Bond University Postgraduate Award provides an opportunity for outstanding commencing candidates to receive a living allowance of $26,288.00 p.a. (indexed annually) for up to three years. The scholarship is tax-free and contributes to living costs for three years for Ph.D. students (pro rata for part-time students).
National/International Students: The award is available for both Australian and international students.
How to Apply:
- Step 1 – Expression of Interest Your first step is to lodge an HDR Expression of Interest. Once your Expression of Interest has been accepted, you will be required to make an application for admission to an HDR Doctoral program through the relevant Faculty.
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor To start this process, click on the Find a Supervisor button.
- Step 3 – Admission to Bond University To start this process, click on the Apply for admission button.
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship through the Apply for Scholarship button.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st March 2017.
For more details visit the official site