Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship is made available for international students at the BPP University. This will be awarded to a student who has applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate BPP University programme.
Brief Description: University aims to make the learning experience rewarding and enjoyable for all students; they liaise with Faculty and service areas to ensure that Equality & Diversity is at the heart of everything they do.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship applicant must
- Have applied to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University;
- Be a first generation student entering higher education (i.e. first higher education student in their family);
- Meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme;
- Be able to demonstrate academic excellence;Show a clear commitment towards a career in the relevant profession.
Award Includes: The Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships covers the full cost of tuition and is valid for the duration of their programme.
Study Program: Scholarship is available to study an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at BPP University.
Study Major: Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the BPP University.
Host Organization: BPP University, UK
Number of Awards: Not Known
National/International Students: International students can apply for these Vice Chancellor’s scholarships.
Governing Body: BPP University, UK
Application Procedure: Applicants should email their application to universityscholarships-at-bpp.com. To apply for this scholarship please download the Application Form indicating which programme applicants are applying for and submit it together with their 500-word summary detailing why they should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating the commitment to their chosen career, together with their academic record to date.
Submission Deadline: Application deadlines are-
- January intake (one available): Closing date for applications is October 1, 2017
- May intake (one available): Closing date for applications is February 1, 2017
For more details visit the official site.