DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office are open for foreign students to conduct the doctoral study at Folkwang University.
Brief Description: The STIBET programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is financed by the Federal Foreign Office and offers scholarships for foreign students and doctoral students.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The applicant is a foreign national and has obtained his/her university entrance certificate abroad.
- The course of study will be completed at the end of the term of the grant.
- The applicant is not in receipt of any other study grant.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for doctoral students.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship amounts to 1.000 € (corresponding to 4 monthly rates of 250 €) is paid in two sums.
National/International Students: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Applications for winter semester grants must be submitted to the Department for Strategy & Project Development by May 31, for the summer semester by December 15, and must contain the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of course performance to date (transcript of records)
- Assessment from the principle study teacher.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the summer semester is December 15, 2017.
For more details visit the official site