The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Scholarships Secretariat offers training programme for Ghanaian students.
Brief Description: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Scholarships Secretariat invite applications from Ghanaians with Science background for the above mentioned scholarship tenable in Germany.
Eligibility: In order to apply for scholarship, applicant must follow the given criteria
- Must be a Ghanaian Citizen resident in Ghana
- Must be teaching staff of Public Tertiary Institution
- Be a first Degree holder with 2nd Class upper division or First Class
- Must hold Masters degree equivalent to B+ grade or above
- Should have a National Service certificate
- At the time of application, generally not more than six (6) years should have passed since the graduate gained the last degree
- Should not be more than 45 years
- Should be willing to learn German Language
Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral training programme.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded in the field of science.
National/International Students: Ghanaian citizens can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their applications and the mention documents by post. Requirements
- Should have a CV
- Should have a research proposal with time table
- Should develop research proposal with a would-be German supervisor
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st August 2016.
For more details visit the official site