Applications are invited for GIBB Bursary to study towards an engineering degree, honours or masters programme at any university in South Africa. The application deadline is 31st August 2016.
Brief Description: GIBB is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm based in South Africa with 67% Black ownership. The firm has a strong African orientation with a wide geographical footprint on the continent. GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- Students must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, with specialization in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
- Students must have successfully completed their 1st year of study.
- For students in University 2nd, 3rd year, honours or masters, studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 60% average to apply.
Award Includes: Bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
Study Program: Bursary is available for students studying towards an engineering degree, honours or masters programme at any university in South Africa.
Study Major: Bursary is awarded in the field of engineering with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
Host Organization: South African Universities
National/International Students: South African citizens can apply for this bursary.
Governing Body: GIBB, South Africa
Application Procedure: Applicants should create a profile to apply for this bursary. Applicant must attach certified copies of the below documents in order to be considered:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record
Submission Deadline: The application deadline is 31st August 2016.
For more details visit the official site.