The Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is happy to announce Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship to study in China. The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
Brief Description: With the aim of encouraging increasing outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong, promoting the development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students, advancing International influence of Guangdong High Education, “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Undergraduate students currently reading in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification (freshmen students are not included?.
- Students need to have foreign nationality, supply valid foreign passport and visa.
- Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency and supply relevant proof (Students studying in English-taught-program could relax this restriction in the appropriate way.
- Age under 40 years old.
- Passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and no disciplinary records in the last academic year.
Award Includes: Scholarship of 10000 per year will be awarded.
Study Program: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Major: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Host Organization: Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, China
Number of Awards: Not Known
National/International Students: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Governing Body: Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, China
Application Procedure: The necessary materials for application include
- Application Form for Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate
- Undergraduate transcript
- One copy of foreign passport, including pages of personal information and valid visa.
Submission Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is every October.
For more details visit the official site.