The Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche is offering Landscape Scholarships for Italian and Foreign graduates.
Brief Description: The Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche is inviting applications for Landscape Scholarships for Italian and Foreign graduates. Scholarships are open to graduates (master’s degree/laurea magistrale) and postgraduates, under the age of 40 on 31 August 2017.
- Eligibility: The scholarships are open to Italian and foreign graduates (master’s degree/laurea magistrale) and postgraduates, under the age of 40 on 31 August 2017.
- Research grant holders, or those who hold a public or private position, and carry out any work activity on an ongoing basis cannot apply.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships focus on three thematic areas that represent their cultural profile and field of activity:
- Landscape project (Sven-Ingvar Andersson)
- Landscape theories and policies (Rosario Assunto)
- Nature and gardens (Ippolito Pizzetti)
Scholarship Award: The value of each scholarship is set at Euro 10,000.00 (gross).
National/International Students: The scholarships are open to Italian and foreign graduates.
How to Apply: The application with the various attachments must be sent by email to paesaggio-at-fbsr.it with subject line “Borse di studio sul paesaggio 2017/2018”, or delivered to the Foundation’s secretary’s office with a different method by the same deadline. The application must include the following documents:
- Description of the scientific project the applicant proposes to pursue with clear indication of the thematic area of the scholarship one applies for, the subject of the research, its aims, the time frames and methods for carrying it out (maximum length 4,000 characters including spaces);
- Curriculum vitae (European format), indicating the languages spoke (a good knowledge of written and spoken Italian is required);
- Copy of the applicant’s degree dissertation and any scientific papers (including master’s or PhD theses);
- A signed and dated presentation letter of a professor and/or of scholar the candidate has collaborated with.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting the applications is August 31, 2017.
For more details visit the official site