Egerton University Alumni Association is offering research grants for 2016/2017 academic year beginning in September 2016. These scholarships are available for the Egerton university registered masters students in all academic fields.
Brief Description: Egerton University is the oldest institution of higher learning in Kenya. Egerton University has made tremendous progress towards increasing access to higher education in Kenya. University mission is to offer exemplary education to society and generate knowledge for national and global development.
Eligibility: Graduate students are eligible to apply for Egerton University Alumni Association graduate students Research Grants if:
- He/she is a Kenyan Citizen by the time of application.
- He/she has studied in Egerton University for the first degree and graduated not earlier than 2012.
- The graduate student is in good academic standing i.e. successfully completed the masters course work.
- The proposed research project or activity directly relates to and helps achieve progress towards his or her degree.
- The graduate student should have by the time of application been registered as an EUAA Life member.
- One should Not have benefited from another Graduate school/EU council scholarship
- Letter from Graduate school confirming successful presentation of research proposal.
Study Program: Grants are available for pursuing research.
Study Major: Grants are awarded in all academic fields of study.
Host Organization: Egerton University, Kenya
National/International Students: Kenyan Citizens are eligible to apply for these grants.
Governing Body: Egerton University, Kenya
Application Procedure: Written application, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, current Masters Transcript, Two letters of recommendation (one from the proposed supervisor and additional letters from the chairman of the department and copies of relevant testimonials to be submitted to the Alumni Relations Department on or before 24th July 2016. For More Information visit Alumni Relations Department.
Submission Deadline: Application deadline is 24-July-2016.
For more details visit the official site.