International applicants are invited to apply for Master of Management Scholarships at China Agricultural University.
Brief Description: China Agricultural University is offering Master of Management Scholarships. Scholarships are awarded in the field of management (Rural Development and Management Studies).
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The applicant needs to have excellent learning performance, have a bachelor’s degree and good university grades. We will give priority to those people who have academic background related to humanities and literature arts, and work experience in the field of development.
- The program is taught in English, and there is no need for students? Chinese level, but applicants should be proficient in English to complete the study of courses and thesis writing. The applicants from non-English countries should provide valid English proficiency certificate.
- The applicants should be healthy and below the age of 35.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of management (Rural Development and Management Studies).
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
The Chinese Ministry of Commerce will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis. The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips and study tours. The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and the medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the students in one time. The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master students and 42000 RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the students on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
National/International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post or online mode.
- Submit all the application materials listed in the above table in both hard copy and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy.
- Degree Education Programs Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce PRC 14 Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated in the table.
- Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state:
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for the master program if the doctoral program is already full;
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for a similar program at other universities if the programs at ISSCAD are already full.
- Other special requests if any.
- Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated above.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
For more details visit the official site