Meiji University is offering International Students Incentive Scholarship Program for 2018 intake. This programme is for privately financed international students enrolled in a regular course to obtain a degree of Meiji University.
Brief Description: Meiji University is offering International Students Incentive Scholarship Program for 2018 intake. This programme is for privately financed international students enrolled in a regular course to obtain a degree of Meiji University.
Eligibility: To apply for the scholarship, all applicants must:
- Obtains a citizenship of the target country/region specified in Appendix. The applicants who have dual nationality are eligible only if ALL nationalities are from of the target country/region.
- Resides in the target countries/regions specified in Appendix at the time of the application (Except students who are enrolled in Meiji University as a MEXT scholar).
- Be admitted to Meiji University through admission exams designed for international students.
- Plan to have resident status of “College Student”.
- Does not receive any other scholarship.
- Be motivated to join international networking activities for Meiji University students.
Award Includes: 50,000 yen per month for undergraduates/graduates, up to six months.
Study Program: Scholarships are available pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Host Organization: Meiji University, Japan
Number of Awards: Several slots are available
National/International Students: International students can apply for Incentive Scholarship Program.
Governing Body: Meiji University, Japan
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Submission Deadline: Each program has a different deadline.
For more details visit the official site.