The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2016 edition of its annual Essay Competition. The NSE Essay Competition, themed “Building a Sustainable Capital Market”, is one of the Exchange’s financial literacy and inclusion initiatives aimed at building a financially savvy generation.
Consolation Prizes: 7 Mini Laptops for 7 National winners
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrants must submit essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ?elds
- The maximum word counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disquali?ed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation.
How to Enter:
- Click here to download the 2016 Essay Competition form
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to essay-at-nse.com.ng or submit your essay online.
For more details visit the official site