Philips is offering Graduate Internship for South African applicants. There are total ten positions available in the following fields: Africa Marketing, Business Analyst Intern, Capital- Finance Intern, Health System- Cost Accounting Intern, Health Systems- Engineering Intern, Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern, IT Intern, Public Health Economics Intern, Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern, South Africa Marketing Intern.
Brief Description: Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
Internship Field: There are total ten positions available in the following fields: Africa Marketing, Business Analyst Intern, Capital- Finance Intern, Health System- Cost Accounting Intern, Health Systems- Engineering Intern, Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern, IT Intern, Public Health Economics Intern, Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern, South Africa Marketing Intern.
Internship Covers: These are unpaid internships.
Internship Venue: Philips, South Africa (Gauteng)
Number of Awards: There is one opening available in each of the available internship.
Who Can Apply? South African applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility: There are total 10 open positions available:
Africa Marketing Intern:
- Applicants should have a degree in marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and performance under high pressure.
- Interactive, self-motivated, open to changes, performing towards targets.
- Results focused and performance driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and continually meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills-interpersonal, verbal, and written.
- Ability to work successfully with different cultures across organisation boundaries.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Business Analyst Intern: Degree in Finance – Majoring in Economics.
- Capital- Finance Intern: Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Health System- Cost Accounting Intern: University degree in BCom Accounting majoring Cost Accounting and Management Accounting and Minimum a Code B drivers license.
- Health Systems- Engineering Intern: Applicants should be Technical with Clinical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-medical or Computer Systems as majors with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Healthcare Application- Nursing Intern: University degree in Nursing or equivalent in allied health discipline.
- IT Intern- University degree in IT majoring Systems or Analytics; Data management knowledge and IT Application know-how esp Microsoft office tools.
- Public Health Economics Intern- A degree in Health Sciences or Public Health Economics.
- Strategy and Market Intelligence Intern- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- South Africa Marketing Intern- Applicants should have a degree in marketing.
Governing Body: Philips
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Submission Deadline: Internship application deadline is 27-July-2016.
For more details visit the official site.