SAP is offering three-month full-time training programme for South African applicants. In order to apply, candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Studies etc, or another subject related to business or software.
Brief Description: As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organisations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Internship Field: The objective & mission of the SAP Skills for Africa program is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region.
Internship Covers: It offers:
- Three-month full-time SAP training program at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- The possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance.
Internship Duration: The duration of the programme is three months.
Internship Venue: SAP, South Africa (Johannesburg, GT, ZA)
Who Can Apply? South African nationals are eligible to apply for this program.
Eligibility Criteria: Interns must fulfil the following:
- Candidates must be a South African national
- Candidates must be unemployed at Start of training
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Studies etc, or another subject related to business or software. National Diplomas will also be considered.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Minimum grade of C or GPA of no less than 3.00 –proof of this will be requested
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Governing Body: SAP, South Africa
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Submission Deadline: Contact Employer
For more details visit the official site.