Total Petroleum Ghana Limited in collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships for Ghanaian applicants for 2016/2017 academic year.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st) year students of the University, pursuing full-time programmes from the College of Engineering.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular Students (Non- Fee paying).
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application
- Preference will be given to Females.
Study Program: These scholarships are applicable to first, second, third and final year students of the College of Engineering of KNUST.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded at the College of Engineering of KNUST.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships are limited and only for brilliant and needy students who cannot afford to pay the full fees. Do not apply for a scholarship if you or your parents can pay the full fees.
National/International Students: Ghanaian applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via post. All prospective student applicants must have results of Aggregate Six (6) to Nine (9) and also provide proof of need.
Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters/Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 28th October 2016.
For more details visit the official site