The TRT World fellowship for journalists and recent graduates in the following departments: News, Program, Digital and Vision.
Brief Description: The TRT World fellowship is now available for journalists as well as recent graduates. These Fellowships opportunities are open in the following departments: News, Program, Digital and Vision.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Be ambitious about journalism
- Be native in the English language
- Be in the early stages of their career
Course Level: Fellowships are available to journalists as well as recent graduates.
Study Subject: Fellowship opportunities are available in the following departments: News, Program, Digital and Vision.
Scholarship Award: Compensation Package:
- Travel Scholarship
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in Istanbul
- Participants will benefit from TRT World accommodations, services and counseling. TRT World’s associate producers will host Fellows.
National/International Students: Journalists from around the world are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Please send your CV and answer the questions below in one Word Document:
- Do you have any experience in the media sector (Internship, Work Experience etc.)?
- Name fellowship or internship programs you have been involved with so far (if any)
- Write an essay (min. 300 Words) about your motivation to join the TRT World Fellowship Program
Furthermore, please also provide a link to self-produced creative content (e.g. Video, Design, Publications, Social Media Activity, and Research Paper) in the attached document.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 20, 2017.
For more details visit the official site