The University of Pittsburgh is offering Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition for students who are admitted as a full-time freshman student for fall 2017.
Brief Description: Pitt-Greensburg is committed to providing an outstanding Pitt education at an affordable cost. We recognize the financial challenge associated with higher education and strive to make a Pitt-Greensburg experience attainable for our students.
The University of Pittsburgh is also committed to welcoming the brightest students to Pitt-Greensburg where they will grow both personally and professionally working alongside our award-winning faculty, caring staff and enthusiastic student body.
Eligibility: Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg before February 1, 2017 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at the time of application).
- Scored a minimum of 1200 on SAT; 25 on ACT.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition scholarships to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2017. The award will cover tuition only (in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
National/International Students: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
If the student meets those criteria, he/she is eligible to compete for a Full-Tuition Scholarship, and must take the following steps:
- Complete the Full-Tuition Scholarship Application Form (including essay response). The deadline for applications for the Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition is February 1, 2017.
- Submit 2 recommendations (in addition to any letters of recommendation submitted with the application for admission).
- Finalists will be selected based on the application and essay and invited to participate in an on-campus interview event on February 11, 2017.
- When applying: you will be asked to attach your essay in PDF format the above application link.
- For recommendations: we ask that you direct your references to this site to complete the recommendation form.
- Any application/materials not submitted directly online should be e-mailed toupgadmit-at-pitt.edu with the subject line: Full-Tuition Scholarship.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications for the Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition is February 1, 2017.
For more details visit the official site