Applications are invited for Vodacom Bursary Scheme to undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution. The application deadline is 30 August 2016.
Brief Description: The Vodacom External Bursary Programme enables South African citizens to obtain bursaries for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions for degrees at undergraduate level in specific fields of study, which meet the particular needs and skills requirements of the Vodacom Group.
Eligibility: Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- Pass Grade 12 with an exemption
- Obtain a minimum “B” symbol in both Mathematics and Science Higher Grade
- Be younger than 25 years
- Applicants may apply if already a first year (or higher) of studies in an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above.
Award Includes: This tuition covers tuition, books, residence and a yearly cash allowance.
Study Program: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Major: Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in one of the following fields of study:
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering (Light Current only)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/Mathematical Sciences
- Information Technology
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Bcom (Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Digital Marketing.
Host Organization: South African tertiary institution
National/International Students: South African citizens are eligible to apply for this bursary.
Governing Body: Vodacom
Application Procedure: Complete the form & email to applications-at-careerwise.co.za. The form can also be faxed to 086 609 7183.
Submission Deadline: Applications for bursaries open on 1 July and must be submitted by 30 August 2016.
For more details visit the official site.