The Wittenborg University is inviting applications for MBA Scholarship Programme.
Brief Description: The Wittenborg University is inviting applications for MBA Scholarship Programme. The university will provide 10 scholarships of 5.000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations. The Wittenborg University is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands and is specialised in providing international higher education taught only in English.
- The highest educational background: Bachelor degree in a business related field
- Working experience: a minimum of 3 years working experience is a requirement (references required)
Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
National/International Students:Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover a tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programmes (Full Fee). Additional fees for study extension are not covered. Terms and Conditions as found in the Education & Examination Guide (EEG) apply.
Number of Scholarships: The Wittenborg University will provide 10 Scholarships of 5.000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specialisations.
Application Procedure: Applicants are required to provide a motivation letter in which they describe the reasons for choosing Wittenberg’s programme, as well as the reason for wanting to study in the Netherlands (international students). Student motivation is important as the programmes are demanding and especially for international students there is a criterion that they complete at least 50% of all their credits in a year. In order to start your application for studies at Wittenberg University, you are requested to submit the following documents:
- A completed Wittenborg University application form
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Copy of academic documents (All levels, scanned)
- Copy of IELTS Certificate (If required – Scanned)
- Copy of passport, or EU ID Card (Scanned)
- 4 passport size photos (or 1 scanned)
Application Deadline: Applications open for 2017-2018.
For more details visit the official site